April 22, 2011

Fragile People


As I walk around the streets and watch the people I cannot help but realize how fragile they are. Everywhere I look, all I see is people and their weaknesses.
Emotions and bonds people have with others make them vulnerable. Throughout their lives they form these bonds of love and friendship. People become important to one another and they begin to depend on one another. However, our existences are limited by the sands of time. When people die their friends and family crumble down. The bond is severed but leaves a scar behind. The once cherished memories become the reasons for shedding tears of blood.
            Human are very fragile beings both mentally and physically. They are incapable of going beyond their emotions and awakening themselves completely. Each one of us pursues something in life. Sometimes we grasp it and sometimes we fail; but it’s always that one thing and no more. There are so many things out there waiting to be discovered, uncovered, realized and achieved. All we can do is fantasize about them.
            While others merely fantasize, I dream about them. I desire for all of that eternal knowledge and understanding of myself and the Universe in all its glory. Even if I lived for lengthy period of time and gained some, my death would force me to lose it all. The human physical lifespan is far to short for my goals….

No comments:

Post a Comment